Friday, June 1, 2012

Day 2 Construction

The construction has been moving along nicely! I'm surprised how fast it's going. I didn't realize things would look so different so quickly. I can't complain though - I'm already imagining all the room I we will have.

The pictures below are of Wednesday's construction work. The guys didn't come until about 11:30 so it wasn't a full day of work but it definitely made a difference from Day 1. 

They spent most of the time getting the new roof tied in with the existing roof line. After that they got the plywood on and enclosed the closet. It sounded like rain late yesterday afternoon and all night last night so they wanted to make sure they had the roof taken care of. They were able to get the shingles on in case of the rain. 

Enjoy the photos!










1 comment:

  1. wow! it looks great! ...I could live in your closet! Jealous!! :)--beth

    ReplyDelete