Sunday, June 17, 2012

Before and 'Somewhat' After Photos

I thought I would share some before and after photos of the deck/closet area. I still can't believe how different things feel and I'm extremely attached to this new closet and don't think I'll ever be able to leave....ever! Haha!

Exterior Deck View




Interior View





Exterior Ground View
 



On Friday, Doug stopped by in the late afternoon and started hanging the closet door. They got the door hung, but need to build a floating jamb, nail the trim work and attach the baseboards. These last steps are sl..ow..ly coming together.

Yesterday Mike's parents came down for the day to help us out with assembling the interior of the closet. We spent most of the day working on that and we thank Sherman for his hard work, skills, and knowledge, and Ruth for her help and keeping us sane with goodies and supper. The shelving, rods, and brackets are all installed and it actually looks like a closet! I'm SOOOOO excited! I will actually have a place to put my clothes, rather than piles on the floor or in the basement.

Once the door, trim work, and baseboards are in I will post the finished product! We have photos we took yesterday of our work and will share those as well with the finished product!

We still have the exterior painting to complete on the new masonite siding so if anyone has the itch to paint and come to Carroll - feel free! :)

Thanks for reading!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment